Pages

Subscribe:

Friday 14 February 2020

019 Harriettie Valentines Dress

Will you be my Valentine?
In todays blog I bring you the 
Harriettie Valentines Dress
From my new Sponsors YoU by GeMyles




This beautiful strappy pencil dress comes in the following sizes
Maitreya, Hourglass & Physique, Curvy & Fine, Venus and Fitmesh
Along with a design changing hud (10 designs)
Also comes with Black Patent Heels and a Lace and heart Choker
This is a NEW release at the Girls Heaven Event running until 4th March 2020






Also wearing in this shoot

Genus Babyface & Maitreya Lara
Hair - Lamb - Destiny
Eyeshadow - Pout - Graceful
Lipstick - Luxrebel - Bare with me
Bracelet - *Elise* The One (Gift)
Rings - *Elise* Princess 

A big thank you to You by GeMyles for Sponsoring me

Until next Time
Sheba ❤


0 comments:

Post a Comment