Pages

Subscribe:

Monday 2 March 2020

026 Did someone say Shopping?

Will you carry the shopping bags for me? 

In todays post I am featuring the Cocco Top and Skirt
From my Sponsor 


The Cocco Top and Skirt comes with Texture change hud with 10 colors/designs. 
Available in the following sizes
Maitreya (Worn), Freya, Hourglass, Isis and Physique


!IMPORTANT! Remember that Arcano Kabila is also a real stylist and you can also have your Second Life dress for your real life (in texture and changes exclusive for you in SL and RL) great tailoring ***HandMade in italy*** free worldwide shipping! You can make changes to textures and mesh...that will be made in SL and RL (and will be exclusive worldwide). FOR INFO CONTACT INWORLD: Arcano Kabila *Arcane Spellcaster Inworld* WEB Website


In this shoot I am wearing hair from - no.match - NO_Thanks (Gacha)

A big thank you to my Sponsor *Arcane Spellcaster* 

Until next time


Sheba ❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment