Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday 22 January 2020

013 Good-Hearted

Good-Hearted -
 Another word for Generous, or Kind. 
Since starting my hobby of photography and blogging I have had a few friends help me along the way, 

In todays blog I am featuring Truth Hair - Stunner Originals - [POUT!] - Blueberry - Rainbow Sundae & a Market Place Gacha Store! 



Hair - Truth - Horizon
Outfit - Blueberry - Oakley Gacha - I am wearing the full set in black - Oakley Chain Panties (Rare), Oakley Bra (Common), Oakley Body Chain (Common), Oakley Arm Chain (Common) & Oakley Wings (Rare)  While this set started life at Blueberry I got it from a MP Gacha store. Why not take a look, you could find something of interest. Luka's MP Gacha Store

 Make Up 
Eye Liner - [POUT!] - POP! Liners

Lipstick - Stunner Originals - Lips Delicate
Nails - Also from Stunner Originals - Ballerina Nails

Tattoo - Rainbow Sundae - Hip Hearts 

That wraps things up for today, remember to be kind to each other

Until Next time

Sheba ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment